Have you seen those elegant handmade floral necklaces and would love to make your own one of a kind floral jewelry but you just don’t know where to get started? Learn the insider secrets and step by steps to creating elegant interchangeable floral necklaces. Just imagine how it will feel to wear or gift this to a very special friend! more...
Class Length: 2 hours
Live Class Date: Jul 2, 2018 @ 2:00PM EST
Replay anytime after live class has aired
Registration Ends: Jun 28, 2018
Teacher: Andrea Nicole Scott
Join Andrea (our necklace making queen) LIVE in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through how to create elegant interchangeable floral necklaces to create special one of a kind pieces that are beautiful to wear or perfect for giving as a unique one of a kind handmade gift. Learn the insider secrets and step by steps to creating elegant floral interchangeable necklaces. Pair these techniques with sweet peonies, classic petunias, and blazing poppies + her top tips and secrets to creating STURDY florals with stamens, lacquer and glitter…. You don’t want to miss this class!
Bonus: When you’re watching live, you will be able to interact with Andrea in a relaxed setting. Get registered today and don’t miss out on your spot in this highly sought after class! Learning these techniques will allow you to create elegant interchangeable floral necklaces that will have your friends and family “ooohing and aaahhing” and asking if you really made this:)
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create an elegant interchangeable necklace that allows you to wear different colors and outfits with one necklace!
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques.
- Learn the basics to creating sturdy florals for your jewelry making.
-Creating layered flowers with stamens.
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle and shine and to your florals.
- LIVE interaction with Andrea which gives you the chance to get YOUR questions answered
- $15.00 coupon you can use towards your next online shopping spree.
Basic Supplies Recommended: Necklace Chain, Hot Glue, Grey Felt, Diecut Machine, Scissors
Optional: Paper Plate, Jewelry Pliers, (2) ¾” Jump Rings